Hodgkin Lymphoma: Children News

Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment (PDQ®)–Patient ...

Aug 13, 2021 · Classic Hodgkin lymphoma.This is the most common type of Hodgkin lymphoma. It occurs most often in adolescents. When a sample of lymph node tissue is looked at under a microscope, Hodgkin lymphoma cancer cells, called Reed-Sternberg cells, may be seen. Enlarge Reed-Sternberg cell. Reed-Sternberg cells are large, abnormal lymphocytes (a type of white …

Hodgkin Lymphoma | Hodgkin Disease

Category: Disease Symptoms Treatment Disease

Learn more about diagnosing and staging Hodgkin Lymphoma, including how to detect Hodgkin disease early and recognizing signs and symptoms of the disease. Treating Hodgkin Lymphoma Read about treatment options for Hodgkin Disease including treatment in …

What Is Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?

Aug 01, 2018 · NHL is a term that's used for many different types of lymphoma that all share some of the same characteristics. There is another main type of lymphoma, called Hodgkin lymphoma, which is treated differently. See Hodgkin Lymphoma. NHL most often affects adults, but children can get it too. See Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in Children.

Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment (PDQ®)–Patient Version ...

Category: Treatment

Nov 19, 2021 · Adult Hodgkin lymphoma treatment depends on the type (classical or nodular lymphocyte predominant) and includes chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy. Get detailed information about the prognosis and treatment of newly diagnosed and recurrent Hodgkin lymphoma in this expert-reviewed summary.

Hodgkin Disease | Lymphoma | Hodgkin Lymphoma | MedlinePlus

Category: Disease

Hodgkin disease is a type of lymphoma. Lymphoma is a cancer of a part of the immune system called the lymph system. The first sign of Hodgkin disease is often an enlarged lymph node. The disease can spread to nearby lymph nodes. Later it may spread to the lungs, liver, or bone marrow. The exact cause is unknown. Hodgkin disease is rare ...

Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Category: Disease

The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care.

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) - Macmillan Cancer Support

Category: Treatment

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer of the lymphatic system.. NHL usually starts in the lymph nodes. Different areas of lymph nodes around the body may be affected. We have more information about how lymphoma develops.. Some types of NHL grow very slowly and may not need treatment for months or years.

Hodgkin Lymphoma: Practice Essentials, Background ...

Category: Disease

Nov 09, 2019 · Hodgkin lymphoma (formerly, Hodgkin disease) is a potentially curable lymphoma with distinct histology, biologic behavior, and clinical characteristics. The disease is defined in terms of its microscopic appearance (histology) (see the image below) and the expression of cell surface markers (immunophenotype).

Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Stages and Prognosis

Category: Treatment

After a diagnosis on non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, your doctor will tell you the stage of your cancer. Learn more about what each stage means and the treatments that may be right for you.

Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Hodgkin's Disease): Treatment, Outlook

Nov 15, 2021 · Hodgkin’s lymphoma makes up about 10 percent of lymphoma cases. The other 90 percent are classified as non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.. The presence of Reed-Sternberg cells, large cells that may ...

Top Categories

Most Popular

Top Search